Thursday, May 14, 2009

bumper cars

two words and BAM! just like that i'm transported back in time and i'm re-living a memory i didn't even know i had.

the time and place is the day we met in the cool summer drizzle at that carnival and me shyly watching as your bumper car was slammed into the corner of the floor where on the outside of the fence i was standing. your eyes widened as they locked on mine and i looked away, embarrased.
when the ride let out you whispered something into Brittney's ear and your eyes locked on mine again and being the coward that i was i looked away. I didn't hear you come up behind me but when your arms wrapped around my waist i leaned back into you, knowing it was you.
"Hello!" You yelled in my ear. I tilted my head to the side and caught your gorgeous green eyes.
"Hello!" I yelled back. You let go of my waist with your arms but hooked one thumb in my belt loop pulling me closer for a second before walking away.

No comments:

Post a Comment